Redleaf Training Seminars
Delivering Professional seminars in Cultural Heritage + Environmental Matters
Invite us to your next staff meeting, lunch time seminar, training opportunity or workshop to gain professional insight and update on legislative changes relating to cultural heritage and environmental issues.
We would love to come to your office to present professional seminars in:
- Cultural heritage and due diligence native title assessments
- Environmental management of your projects
Our interactive approach will focus on:
- Cultural heritage – what is it and how to identify it?
- Native title – does this affect your projects?
- Indigenous liaison and engagement
Environmental seminar in:
- Waterway barrier works – bridges, culverts
- Threatened species – fauna and flora, protected flora surveys
- Koala management
- Contaminated land
- Road works and civil projects
- Environmentally Relevant Activities – STPs, WTPs, Quarries, Feedlots
- Vegetation clearing laws and exemptions
- Commonwealth legislation - EPBC when to refer?
Contact Sarah Grady to arrange your professional training today!
mobile | 0417 602 693
email | firstname.lastname@example.org